Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ty at 3 weeks!

I can't believe Ty is already 3 weeks old!!! Before I know it he'll be a full month, then six months, then a year!

A few things about Ty....
  • He screams like we're torturing him just because he wants to be held.
  • He will not sleep unless it's dead silent and he's held tightly in someone's arms. So, needless to say, he doesn't sleep much (poor me!)
  • His favorite past-time: screaming for no apparent reason.
  • He is opening his eyes now, which is fun.
  • I think he's going to be cross-eyed because, well, right now he is cross-eyed. (The doctor reassures me he'll be fine ;))
  • He's cooed a few times and smiled at me once (no, it wasn't gas!).
  • Ty loves having Alain sing to him, which is the only thing that will calm him down; however, if I try it he screams harder!
  • Ty hates it when you touch his hair!! It's so hard for everyone here to keep our palms off of it because it's so soft, and none of our other babies had hair, but he absolutely hates us touching it!
Ty is definitely giving us a run for our money. I think he's going to be our most difficult child. Logan was pretty bad, Cole was so easy, but Ty is going to be a whopper of a challenge!!! It's ok, though, because he's so darn cute! We'll keep him :)



8 comments:

  1. Debra, so cute!! I see he likes the Soothie pacifier. Have you heard about the "Wubbanub". Here's a link on Amazon! I think you can find them locally. Moms say they are a lifesaver.
    http://www.amazon.com/Wubbanub-Infant-Plush-Pacifier-Green/dp/B000P22YTI
    -Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Sorry to hear he cries so much! Hopefully that gets better as he gets older!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! I will come and hold him for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome little baby!! Sorry he cries so much... that can never be fun. Good luck with that. I am keeping my fingers crossed that our #3 isn't a crier. I don't think I could handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have the Howell talent of singing - ha ha ha!!! Tyler is so incredibly cute - I can't wait to see him and hold him. It's amazing how much you and him look alike when you were his age. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Debra he it so incredibly perfectly cute!!! Seriously a doll! I'm so glad you posted some recent pictures, I've been wanting to see him! Hang in there with the crying... that can be soo tough! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debra!
    He's so cute! I'm sorry he is so "complainy". That's not really nice. I will also come hold him for you. Seriously, how is tomorrow at noon? I'll call you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! He is SUCH a cutie! And I'm not usually a fan of boys :) Sorry he's been sort of difficult. It can only get better at that point though, right?

    ReplyDelete