Tuesday, June 2, 2009

3 Months Already!!

I can't believe Ty is already 3 months old. Sometimes it seems like he just barely was born, and other times it seems as though I've had him forever ;)
Here are some things about Ty:
-he loves to laugh and smile
-he shrieks like a banshee when he's happy
-bath time is a kickfest of joy
-out of the three he's the only one who finds his thumb and sucks on it
-already he likes to be entertained by the boys and is content to just sit and watch them
-he hates (and has always hated) lying on his back
-I'm guessing, but I'm pretty sure he weighs about 15 lbs.
-some of his nicknames are Mousie (Cole started this one on his own), Chunkers, Bubsy, Ty Guy, and Chunky Monkey
-he is still as feisty as ever
-he has not made sleeping through the night a priority yet; I still get woken up every 3 hours like clockwork
-even sleeping during the day is not his priority (lucky me!)
-after months of loving the swing, and sleeping well in it, he now hates it!?!
-he loves to, and I let him, sleep on my chest (this was not the case with the other two)
-he is definitely the baby of the family because he is soooo spoiled (already)
-everyone loves him!
There's probably a gazillion other things that I could think of to say about our little Ty Guy, but I won't bore you all! We love him and are so grateful and thankful that Heavenly Father entrusted him to us. We love you, Ty!

I told you he was chunky!

That adorable smile :)

Ty and the enabler ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Debra he is so cute and so chunky just like my Ty was. I love it. Can't wait to see you next month. Lets plan on breakfast friday the 19th because I am leaving town at noon for the weekend. I am sad. Wanted to spend more time than that with you. Call me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little chunk!! That first picture of him looks like Alain!! Don't you just love babies!!

    ReplyDelete