Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Turkey Day

We were lucky enough to be able to go back to Las Vegas for Thanksgiving.  Let me tell you, it was wonderful!!  Boy have I missed "home."  We I was able to eat at my favorite places and, of course, go shopping.  Since ABQ doesn't have anywhere to shop the same stores as LV, it was nice.

For Thanksgiving my wonderful in-laws hosted, and Alain's biological mom and half-brother were able to come up from San Diego to be with us.  After stuffing ourselves senseless eating a well-balanced meal we took the boys to see HP7.  I liked it, but am hoping the second installment will be better.  

On our way home (we drove to Flagstaff and then the next day drove the rest of the way) we woke up to this:

Yeah, we were a little surprised to say the least.  We didn't even think of checking the weather!!  Oh, well.  Everything worked out okay, and the older boys were excited.  We also went through another snowstorm in Gallup.  

 (Do you like Mr. Grumpy Pants in the corner?)
I'm glad we left when we did because I heard it just got worse throughout the day.

We are now back "home," gearing up for the holiday season. 



 

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment