Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Love Laundry!

Can anyone sense the sarcasm in that title?!  Hmmm... I can!!

Has anybody ever come home from a seven day vacation only to find that your washing machine is broken?
I have!
Has anyone ever not been able to fix said washing machine for another five days??!!
Yep, that would be me.
It's seriously just my luck, though.  If it would happen to anyone it would be me.
So, for the last two days I have done countless loads of laundry.
Washed.
Dried.
Folded.
Hung.
Am I finished yet?
Hells to the no.
Of course not!
This is what I have left to do:


 No big deal, right?!
So in between all of the other countless things I have to do, I still have about EIGHT more loads of craptastic, funnerific, most favoritist-thing-for-me-to-waste-my-day-with laundry to finish.

Someone help me....

1 comment:

  1. I would help my I think my laundry room looks worse and I didn't go on vacay and my machine didn't break.... I feel the same way you do about laundry!! Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete