Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Beginnings

This is all new to me!! My husband is going to flip out because he thinks I'm totally computer illiterate. Well, this will show him! Actually, he's partially right, I really have NO idea what I'm doing, so I'll just learn as I go! I look forward to my family and friends being able to see and hear about what the Rivard fam is up to. Especially with the new one coming, I'm not sure I'll be able to talk to people as much as I will want to, so I guess I'm starting this at the perfect time!! We'll see how it goes :)

2 comments:

  1. Good job Debra! It's funny that we started them at around the same time. It looks great! My blog is ronandjillsmith.blogspot.com. I've been posting like crazy to catch myself up to the current events of our everyday lives. But it's been more frustrating than fun! When are we goin' out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo glad you decided to do a blog!! YAY!! Let me know if you need any help. I'm slightly addicted! :)

    ReplyDelete