Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pinewood Derby 2009

We just had the annual Pinewood Derby (every Cub Scouts dream). Logan's "coaster" did great!! If anyone knows anything about Logan, it's that he LOVES trains. Since spending a week with Abuelita in San Diego this last December and riding the coaster there, he has grown a little attached. It's just another train to add to the disturbia!! Anyway, we all had fun tonight, and we are very, very proud of Logan. :)Here's Logan's car getting ready to race down the track.
This is what Logan looked like when he saw his car finish.
Last, but certainly not least, here he is with his certificate and car.

8 comments:

  1. We were watching all of the boys last night - it really was cute to see how excited all of the boys (and their dads might I add) were to see the races!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I can't wait for Brad to be in scouts, he's gonna love it! Way to go Logan! Good lookin' cruiser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debra, it is me rachel mcewen. i just found your blog off of amy's and am so excited! now we can keep up to date with each other. I just love you! i am going to add you to my list. my blog is mcewen-5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debra, Just found your blog on Amy's!! How great that you've joined the blogger world! Your kids are getting so BIG!! and how exciting that there is another on the way! Hope we can keep tabs on eachother now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debra!! I'm so excited to find your blog! Swear I'm not a stalker.. but i ran across it reading Amy's! So i'm saying hi - I'm going to add you to my blog list.. hope thats okay! Cannot belive the baby is due soo soon - how exciting for you guys!! Love the picture of cole with the undies on his head - tooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course you can add me!! I'm so proud of you for figuring it all out! Excited to be able to keep up with you and whats going on with your family - and I'll be super excited when you start posting pictures of the new baby boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! So you're having another boy. That's so exciting! I definately be checking back soon for pics. Hope everything goes well. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post - pinewood derby car pictures ..Keep Posting


    Ron
    pinewood derby car pictures

    ReplyDelete