Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4 Months!

Ty's now 4 months, and it seems as though my baby is no longer a baby!! They grow so fast :( I always want them to stop crying all the time, to play with toys, and to do all the things a newborn does not do. However, I always seem to forget that by wishing these things would happen, I'm wishing away the number of days I have left with my last baby.

Ty is a cutie pie, and we love having him. He's gotten a little bit easier to take care of, so that's been nice. As you can probably tell, he's well off the charts for weight (19.3 lbs to be exact), but we love him that way. Ty loves to laugh and play, but when he's hungry, boy is he hungry!!

We love having our chunky monkey and cannot wait to see what else is in store for us.

He's much bigger in this bath picture than the last one!!Our smiley baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment