Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Surgery

Last week Ty had surgery on his cocos (that's what we call it) or, to most people, his penis. He had what is called hidden penis, so they could not circumcise him when he was a newborn. What happens when you have huge babies like I do, is that their fat pocket is so big the penis doesn't get to pushed all the way out, so they have to surgically do it. After they did this they circumcised him. All of our boys have had surgery on their cocos, so this was standard procedure for us. Even so, it's still hard to watch your baby be taken away from you and to next see him all drugged up. Ty was a champ, though. He was probably the best out of the three when it came to waking him up and taking care of him that day. Everything is fine now, and we're treating him very gingerly down there :)

He was very upset because he hadn't eaten is so long. He did great, though. There's plenty of storage in this little guy!
Isn't he the cutest thing?
Ty is definitely our little snuggle bug.

This is right after he woke up from surgery. He was up for a few minutes, then fell back asleep.
This is when we were packing him in the car seat to come home.

3 comments:

  1. Poor little Ty! I know how you feel cuz Kobe had surgery on this "coco" also.....twice!!!! hope the recovery is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby! I hope Ty is doing better, and on the mends. I miss you guys! I hope you all are doing okay now, that everything is over with. If you need anything, please let me know. We are blessing Blair the first Sunday in Aug. and having a dinner Sat. night the 1st. I will send invites, I sure hope you guys can make it. Tell all the boys Hi! Hugs and love you guys lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy GEEZ! See, this is the kind of crap you don't have to deal with for girls. What the heck did I get myself into!?!? Well I'm glad Ty is doing ok now. He sure is adorable! Getting so big already.

    ReplyDelete