Sunday, August 16, 2009

Monster Bus!!


This was so much fun! The boys wanted so badly to go on this bus that did figure-8's in the Sam's Club parking lot, so I endulged them...and myself!! It was a ton of fun and they loved it. Logan was screaming the entire time (classic Logan), and Cole was sitting there as chill as can be (classic Cole). The driver was a hoot, which made it a whole lot more fun. It really was like being on a roller coaster swerving around the parking lot like that. I wasn't scared for the people in the bus, but I was sure scared for my little baby sitting in the stroller while the bus came swerving past him. Overall it was a blast, and I'm glad we did it even though it cost and arm and a leg. :)

1 comment:

  1. How fun... I would've done it too!! You are such a fun Mama!

    ReplyDelete