Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse

I, like a lot of other women, loved the Twilight Series books. One of my friends buys out a theater for every opening night, so we all get to go out and enjoy a fun girls night out. (Yes, I am unbelievably tired today, but didn't get to sleep in very much because I have a jam-packed day today. Hence, no nap either.) Last night was no exception :) We went to Cafe Rio for some yumminess, then headed to the movie. Right before Cafe Rio we decided to make a stop at Target, and look what we found!! That's right, "Team Edward" t-shirts!!!! I never thought in a million years I would buy one of these, but it was on clearance for $3.74 so I couldn't resist. My friend Lindsey was so embarrassed at us, but thanks for being a good sport anyways! I had a lot of fun, and have decided next opening night is going to be "Pajama Night" for me.


Me, Lindsey, WhitneyThese are all girls from my ward!!

I had a ton of fun, loved the company, and will keep on keeping on with the tradition of the midnight showings!!

Thanks girls for a fabulous much needed night out, and especially Jennie for setting it all up! U R do best ;)

1 comment:

  1. Going with a group of adult women really adds a fun twist to the evening. I am so thankful Jennie sets it up every year!

    ReplyDelete