Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

This Father's Day I made an egg quiche (which I totally forgot to take a picture of) that was mighty tasty if I do say so myself. We then went to church where we had Marie Callender pies for the men. Afterwards we had the fam over for dinner of Alain's choice: hot dogs. Interesting, wouldn't you say?! He said it went well, and I think it did too. The boys were much, much better than they were on Mother's Day, and Alain was spoiled with niceness :) At preschool we made a hand print poem thingy, and Logan made Alain a beautiful mug... too bad you can't see how darn cute it is in the picture ;)
Alain is a fabulous father, and I couldn't ask for a better daddy for my kiddos.
Here's the gorgeous mug. It says, "Drink me up!"I forgot to add the cute BBQ brownie/cupcake we made. We used Hot Tamales for the hot dogs :)Aren't they just too cute for words?!

1 comment: