Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bow Ties and the 4th of July

I have been wanting to make bow ties for my boys to wear to church for the longest time. I finally decided that what better weekend to do it than the 4th of July? I went to the fabric store and picked a few different fabrics for them to have. Then after the celebration of the 3rd (read previous post) I made them. Boy, talk about a long and arduous task!!! Once I got it down I was ok, but then it took me like an hour to figure out how to tie them. It is HARD!! But, once again, once you figure it out you wonder what took you so long in the first place. I'll be making some more for them to wear on Sundays because they were just too stinkin' cute!!I loved that we were able to dress up for church in patriotic colors!Cole made this is Primary. Isn't it cute?!Ty wanted a picture with me. Don't you love the face?! (He's scrunching his nose up. That's why he looks so crazy :)Clowning around!
Isn't he sexy? I mean, seriously, what a hunk of a man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment