Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thirty-Five Years Young

It's official! Alain's an OLD man ;) He turns 35 tomorrow, so we had our family celebration tonight. In attendance: his dad and step-mom, his mom and youngest brother Michael, Jake and Emalisa, and our family. It turned out well, if I do say so myself. He wanted sliders, so I did 3 different kinds with fries and a strawberry salad. As always, we had Black Forest Cake for dessert, which was a rather abstract version
that turned out mighty cute :)
I love you hon!It looks kind of gross, but it really was appetizing!One year older and wiser, too! (We hope.)

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! You are now an old man like Brian! I think he texted you yesterday, at least he told me it was your birthday. Glad you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so fun to see your fun pictures and I love the bow ties for church. WAY TO GO :)

    ReplyDelete