Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I just want to let everybody know what happened at the doctor this week. I am only dilated to 1-2 cm., and am not effaced at all. He says my cervix is way in the back (so it hasn't dropped). With this news, it is not looking good in the way of being able to have a quick induction. In 2 weeks I will be checked again and then he'll tell me if I need to be induced at midnight or in the morning of the 26th. So now I am going to be walking a lot to try to get gravity to do it's work!!! I have a perinatologist appointment on the 13th (hopefully my last) and I'll update everyone on what happens after that. Wish me luck :)

4 comments:

  1. May dilation be with you!!! I hope that your cervix cooperates. It sure feels funny to write that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new baby on the way!! I'm glad I found your blog :) I hope you remember me from bunko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Debra thanks for your comment on my blog, I didn't realize you had a blog so I'm glad that you left a comment. I'm excited about your new little one and hope he gets here soon. Good luck with your delivery and let me know if you need anything. By the way, Jeremy had a blast mountain biking with Alain last week so tell him thanks for us. We'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck Debra!!! Can't wait to meet him! I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete