Monday, November 2, 2009

Anderson Dairy

It's hard to believe that we've lived in Las Vegas almost 12 years, and only went to Anderson Dairy for the first time last month!! I was very excited because when I was growing up I was able to visit the Hershey factory that was near our house, so I was thinking it was going to be like that. Well, to put it nicely, it wasn't!! It would have been fine if we had not visited the Dairy for the next 12 years we are here! The tour was literally like 20 feet long, and you only got to see them boxing the ice cream and see a big freezer. The rest of the time they made the kids sit and watch videos. It may have been cool for the kids, but so lame for hopeful little me. :(
Outside the gates of Anderson Dairy.Cole, and his girl, Acacia.

1 comment:

  1. We just went there today. My boys had fun but it is a little lacking for the adults!

    Good luck with swim lessons :)

    ReplyDelete