Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had a lot of fun this Halloween, even though it seems like our lives are a never-ending bunch of running aroundness (yes, I know that's not a word, but I couldn't think of any other way to describe it). We rushed to carve pumpkins before our trunk-or-treat, which I actually didn't participate in because I HATE doing it. Then off to the trunk-or-treat which was fun for the kids. Since there weren't a lot of cars there, I decided to take Logan and Cole out to a neighborhood with our friends, the Sechrists, but that was even kind of disappointing. On a full long court, like ours, there were only about 6 houses giving out candy. What has happened to this world of ours?!?
Logan picked a great pumpkin this year, and carved it to look like Frankenstein!!I'm glad Cole picked a pumpkin his size!Ty, as always, along for the ride.

The boys at the trunk-or-treat. Logan was a GI Joe, Cole was Spiderman, and Ty didn't fit the honeypot costume all the other boys have worn, so he had to wear a "This is my first Halloween" shirt. ;PAlain wore his favorite baby-blue tuxedo, and I was a mom.

1 comment:

  1. cute cute pictures! I love that Ty couldn't fit into the boys' old costume... that is so cute!! Happy Holidays!! :)

    ReplyDelete