Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ohhhh........GODIVA

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a chocolate freak (right, Rachel?). The boys and I had to go to the Fashion Show Mall today. We always stop at Godiva every time we go, and today was no exception! I was blessed to find out that it is TRUFFLE month (my favorite)!! There were so many yummy new flavors. I wanted to try every single one, but I held back. (I'll just have to think of lots more excuses to go back to the mall ;)) The boy that helped us was so very kind. He informed me that I was able to become a gold-carrying Godiva card member!! I get lots of free things, but the best part of all is my one free chocolate every month! Here's a snapshot of me with my new card. (FYI: Alain thought this was hilarious, so he insisted on taking this pic.)

3 comments:

  1. I should check that out! I am a chocoholic too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're funny. I had no idea you were a "godiva" fan- I can't say I've ever even had one. But i will definitely try one in your honor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the story, my mouth is watering, I always have at least 4 different kinds of chocolate in my cupboard at time.

    Caleb says hello, he looks at the pictures too. He says "Cole can do it" when putting on his underwear.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete