Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas FHE

Since we don't know how much longer we'll be staying in Vegas, a friend of mine (who's already had to move away) gave me a great piece of advice. She told me to soak it all in. So, brilliant me, decided to go see the sights of the strip. I hadn't been down there in probably years, so I was excited to go (hopefully it won't be my last), and Alain got all excited because it meant that he could see City Center up close and personal (what an architect-geek;)). We went to the Bellagio to see their flower display, and then to the fountains. I loved how the fountain was choreographed to a Christmas song. It was seriously amazing!! We had a lot of fun, and will definitely miss these things if we have to go :(
They had a train, so of course the boys LOVED it!This was in front of the Christmas tree they had there. It was really pretty.Here's another picture of the tree. They had a snowman made completely out of flowers!There were seriously like a million poinsettias.
The boys were SO excited to see the water show :)We were waiting for only 5 minutes. Luckily it was really nice weather last night.Ty really didn't care about the water. He only cared about the snacks.I think this is my favorite thing on the strip. Itsa nice!

2 comments:

  1. I love all your new posts! So cute! And your blog looks darling.. and yah whats with the moving talk!!?? :(

    ReplyDelete