Friday, December 18, 2009

FATSO

Anybody who knows us knows that our little baby is a FATSO. As a matter of fact, that's one of the many names he has been nick-named by his loving mother. I just found out that I have tendinitis (sp?) in both of my wrists from carrying around this tub of lard (we really do love you, Ty). Yeah, quite shocking. One of my friends even asked me if I'd have to start wearing those wrist guards. The answer: yes. Won't I just look so lovely? Even though it will be a huge blow to my already decrepit body to have to wear those things, I'm hoping they'll help when I have to heft up my 30 lb., giant, not yet 10 month old baby. Below is some proof that he's been loading up with an all-carb diet. Enlarge the pic to reassure yourself that your butt looks nothing like his!!I was seriously laughing so hard when I was taking this picture that I couldn't hold the camera straight. Don't you just LOVE all that cellulite?

3 comments:

  1. That is too funny! I also have big boys, but they were not 30lbs at 10 months! Hope you have a nice Christmas!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pic debra! Now i can have that image floating through my head all day. At least it was a cute little baby butt and not a hairy man butt:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! I have been totally thinking about you all! I so have time for you!!lol. I will call you after Christmas and we will get the kiddos together. I love you miss you all so much. Hugs and kisses to everyone! I'll call soon and have a wonderful Christmas!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete