Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cole is 4!!!

I can't believe my little baby is now 4 years old!! It literally seems like yesterday that he was born. He was such a good little baby, and is still so kind-hearted. Even when I'm super mad at him I still can't get "really" mad because he has the cutest little face. And it's really horrible when he does something bad that's not supposed to be funny because I try to punish him for it, and I can't because I'm laughing too!! I love our little guy, and here's some pictures of him for all to enjoy.
(Sadly, we don't have any of when he was a baby because they were lost when our computer crashed. We did find a few of them, but I can't seem to upload them since they're in a photo book thingy Alain made. I know, it's sad :( He was such an adorable baby!) This is the earliest we have. He was about 15 months here.This is my favorite picture of me and Cole. He had just gotten his first hair cut and all his curls were gone. I was balling! But I wanted people to stop saying, "Oh, what a cute little girl you have!" Sadly, they've never grown back :(
About 16 months. Love that face!

Here's 4 things we LOVE about Cole:
1. He loves and cares about everyone. It doesn't matter who you are or if you just hurt him. He still loves you and is concerned about you. Just ask Logan. Logan can be mean as sin to him, but Cole still loves him!
2. He's soooo nice to his brothers! He loves to share and play with both of them. Even though one of them won't share a darn thing (he will remain nameless) Cole loves to share with him. Sometimes he is a little too nice and loving to his brothers. Just ask him about his chipmunk scar from Ty. Cole got a little too lovey, and Ty bit him on the cheek!! I told him to get his face out of Ty's, but did he listen? Big fat NO!
3. He is a BIG helper. If I have asked Logan to do something, Cole never wants to be left out. He is always checking to make sure he's doing a good job and making good choices. IE: "I'm a good helper, right Mom?" and "I make good choices, right Mom?"
4. He's always good for a laugh. Ever since he was little Cole has been a little, okay a lot, accident prone. When he learned to walk he tripped over his feet. Normal, right? Well, he still trips over his feet, and everything else you can imagine. There's always something funny he does or says that gets us rolling. Even just listening to his little voice is entertaining. If you have heard him talk, you know what I mean:)

We love you Cole and are so grateful you're a part of our family!

5 comments:

  1. He is 4 already??? That is unbelievable!!!

    The picture of Alain dressing the children definitely needs to be kept for blackmail.

    How fun that your mom was able to come down for Cole's birthday. And bringing the Cricut makes it even better - cute craft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cole!! I love the new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Cole!! He was a very cute baby and is still an adorable little kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fun month of February!!!! Surprise visit from mom and dad that is always fun especially when you least expect it. The Sunday dress by dad too funny:) I know my baby Ezinaye will be 4 in June where does the time go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad we ran into eachother at Cheryl's shower! You looked great! And I think your family is just adorable! I cannot believe how much Logan has grown. I had him when he was a sunbeam. He's so grown up! Time really does fly by doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete