Sunday, February 21, 2010

SURPRISE!!

I got the surprise of my life on Saturday! It was Cole's birthday, so I was welcoming kids to our party, when all of a sudden I walked out the door to see my MOM and DAD!! This was a shocker to say the least. I started bawling and fell into their arms. I was so excited to have them here. It was such a nice treat, even though it was for less than 24 hours. I feel like the most special daughter in the world that they did that for me (I mean Cole). Little did they know that 2 nights before I was looking to see how much plane tickets were to fly home because I needed some family time. Words cannot describe how much I needed and appreciated their coming to see us. Thank you Mom and Dad! I LOVE YOU! XOXXOO
My mom has a Cricut, and I've been wanting to do some crafts with vinyl lettering, so I'd been talking to her about it. Guess what she brought with her to LV? Yep, that's right, her CRICUT!! We had a lot of fun doing 2 projects, even though it took forever to figure out the details. Here's a picture of us working on it, and one of the finished projects. It was such a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment