Monday, February 9, 2009

Boys and Their Fun



With this pregnancy, for those who haven't known me for very long, I am HUGE!! With Cole I didn't have to start wearing maternity clothes until I was 7 months. With this one I had to start wearing maternity clothes before I was even 3 months! Needless to say, my big tummy has been providing much fun and laughter for my boys. Last night this is what we found Cole doing (cracking himself up by-the-way). I can't be mad at him because I, too, thought it was hilarious. Also, I can't be mad at the only one in the house who will actually rub my belly, feed my belly, and give my belly loves. I think Cole's going to be a great big brother!! At least I hope this kind of treatment continues after the baby is actually out of my tummy ;)0

8 comments:

  1. My boys think that joke is funny too! When I was pregnant with Colton they both did it! Any name decision yet???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, Amy, it's funny you ask. Pretty much every name that I put on the poll has been nixed by Alain. I thought I had it, but I guess not :( Back to the drawing board!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Debra-its Sonya, thanks for the email about your blog, its good to see what is going on with your family. How exciting that you are having another baby. Have you had the complications like you did with Cole. I am pregnant too, and we too our having a boy. Take a look at my blog it is coosbaydavis.blogspot.com. I didn't know you knew my sis-in-law, Diana. Anyway you are almost finished, I am due May 25. Take care, sonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debra- somehow I am on Kali's blog, but it is me sonya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I am cyberstalking you! Hope you don't mind! Cute pictures, kids are hilarious about pregnant bellies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute pictures - too funny! Hey I wanted to tell you I saw that Thomas and Friends live is coming to Vegas this week, I think at New Orleans maybe.. Anyway say the commercial and thought of Cole - what a fun early birthday present that would be!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are NOT huge! You keep saying that, but I don't believe it. But you are almost to the end! YEA. Congrats on the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pics! I think you look great, but I know it is another story when your the one feeling the way you do! I hope all is well for your birth! I am glad the girls were able to surprise you! You can check our family blog out, too! www.homesweethomewiththeengleharts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete