Saturday, February 14, 2009

Current Prego News

I saw the perinatologist yesterday and they were so nice to tell me that the baby is already over 8 lbs!!!!! YIKES! I still have 12 days to go, so with gaining 1/2 lb. every week he will definitely be over 9 lbs. With Logan being 9.4 and Cole 8.6, I'm sure this last boy will beat out both his brothers. Also, his head is measuring on target, but his tummy and limbs are measuring 2 full weeks further. This means that there is a high risk of me having to have a c-section (which is my greatest fear!!) because the doctor may be able to get the head out, but not the rest of the body. My ob will not induce me more than one week early, which is what I already have scheduled for the 26th. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am glad I am not the only one in the BIG baby club! I hope you don't have to have a c-section. That is my biggest fear too! Did you have trouble getting either of your others out? Good Luck!
    Oh and steal away... I love to go back and read the cute things my kids have done and it is fun to hear from others too, to see how our kids who are similar in age compare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man! big baby's scare me. so far my biggest has been 8.5 and i hope that stays my biggest. Good luck! I know the new addition will be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Debra! Totally just posted on an older post.. so I'm writing again.. in case you don't get it! So GOOD LUCK, Im so excited for you and your family and I can't wait to meet him! I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete