Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cole's 3rd Birthday!

I cannot believe that Cole is already 3!! We had a nice little family party with him on his actual birthday, and then a "Thomas" party the next day with his friends. Here are some pics. of what went on.
Here he is blowing out his candle.

I find it hilarious that this is how he eats his cupcakes. Why should he pick it up when he can bring his face to it?

Anyone who knows Cole knows he loves his trains. Lady is his favorite right now.

Here they are getting ready to eat pizza.

They played pin-the-number on Thomas, which was totally hilarious!!

Here he is trying to open his presents, as were all the other kids :)

This was Cole blowing out the candles on his "real" birthday cake that he so patiently waited for.

2 comments:

  1. HI Debra! I'm so glad he had a great party! I'm sorry i should've called you to let you know Boston would not be there for sure, but I didn't.. that was rude of me! Anyway glad to see he had a great day! You probably won't get this soon because you will be having your new little baby boy tomorrow - but best of luck and I hope everything goes well for you! I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Debra.. Its me again!! But I am patiently waiting for you to post pics of the new little guy!! Cannot wait to see him! Heard all went well, so I hope you and baby are doing great!

    ReplyDelete