Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bowling

Surprisingly, we don't get out much as a family, and I am bound and determined to change that. So my first idea was to take the kids bowling, which I thought they would like and would be able to somewhat do. They thoroughly enjoyed it, and Alain and I did as well. Mostly Cole liked pushing the button that brought the balls back, but oh well. At least we tried something new!! I look forward to the many more new and exciting outings we will have :)

Since Ty couldn't bowl, we had to include how cute he looked that day :)

Sorry, but I didn't get the shot of him throwing the ball into the OTHER lane!!

Once, again, Logan's master techniques.

The cutest thing was how Alain figured how to help Cole get the ball down the aisle.

This was adorable!! Since the ball sometimes didn't get very far Alain would tell Cole to blow really hard to make the ball go farther and, surprisingly, it worked!! ;)

My bowling team!

3 comments:

  1. That looks so fun! We don't take our kids bowling very often but they always enjoy it when we do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! We too don't get out very much to do things and I was thinking of going bowling too! Guess I'll have to set my plan into action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. little ty is SOOO dang cute! love that outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete