Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Logan is 9!!!

This post is making me feel really, really old!! My baby boy turned 9 yesterday. Since we only have parties every other year, this year was Logan's turn for a family party. He was lucky because he got to celebrate it for two days. One day with his grandparents and aunt and uncle, and the next on his actual birthday with his immediate family.
Logan really is a joy to have in our lives. H
e makes our days full of laughter and surprises. Right now he enjoys playing tennis, airplanes, trains, and reading. He is also doing well in school, and making his parents proud. Logan, we love you and thank you for the sweet spirit you are and bring to our family. Thanks for always having something to say ;)
Nana was asked by Logan to make an airplane cake, and this is what she came up with. Logan LOVED it!! Uncle Jake helped Nana plan the "Logan Tower" by drawing it to scale. Those darn architects!!
They were very, very excited with the cake. Logan picked Cheeburger Cheeburger to eat at for his birthday. This is the dessert they surprised him with. It was super yummy!!

1 comment:

  1. When you guys come out in June I will plan for my Tyler and Logan and my Dad to go up in his plane. Logan can sit in the front and steer and I am sure he will love it. Give me a call when you have a chance. I miss you. So glad you are coming soon and we will be able to spend some time together!

    ReplyDelete