Friday, January 27, 2012

Logan's 11th Birthday

I figured I should blog about Logan's 11th birthday before he has his 12th (which is in 3 months!!).

Logan hadn't had a birthday party since... I can't even remember when.  Since there are quite a few boys his age in our ward it was a perfect year to have a fun b-day.  He invited the boys from church and some boys from school.  I was a little worried because I wasn't sure I would be able to handle that many boys.  I had no clue what to have them do.  One of my friends told me not to worry because they would entertain themselves.  Lo and behold, that is exactly what they did!!  They had a water balloon fight and played with their Nerf guns outside on our street.  Logan had a ton of fun, and that's all that matters. :)

 Our family celebration.
 I forgot how well he made out.  Look at all that loot!
 Looks like he was going to make this wish count!

 He wanted hot dogs instead of pizza.  Boy, those kids can eat!
 Water balloon fight.




We love you Logan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment