Friday, April 2, 2010

32

Thirty-two. That's how old I am now, and I feel OLD! I know I'm not, but come on, you guys know what I mean. I'm no longer in the "young crowd" but I'm also not in the "older crowd." I think I'm going to have to make up a new crowd for myself. I'll think on that one.

I had a wonderful birthday. We were in San Diego (Carlsbad for those of you who know the area) for the big day, which was very nice. Alain bought me donuts for breakfast, took me to my favorite restaurant in Carlsbad (Overseas) and then we tried a new Mexican restaurant for dinner. Shopping was of course on the agenda, and I scored a very cute pair of jeans at Gap for $20!! I was also able to take my boys to see that new dragon movie, and it was dang cute!! Overall it was a great day, and I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and 3 boys to have shared it with.Let's hope this year is a good one :)

6 comments:

  1. So glad that you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you figure out what crowd you're in, let me know, because I'm in it too. Glad you had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy (late) Birthday! I've always rembered your Birthday was close to mine and Dinah's. You make 32 look good! We were in San Deigo for my Birthday too!(26th of March) I've never been there before, until we just went....I LOVED IT! I'll have to try your yummy resturant next time :)

    Sarah (my younger Sister) lives in St. George I'll have to put her in touch with you when you visit there. She's lived there for 9 years and has 3 cute little girls.

    Glad you had a great Birthday and a wonderful husband and kids to spend it with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that I am old when I remembered kindergarton and now I am the parent of a kindergartener;)Family birthdays are the best spending time with the ones you love. You do make 32 look GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm, I'm pretty sure that your b-day was fabulous because of PF Changs and the company you were with at said restuarant. JUST SAYIN!

    ReplyDelete