Friday, April 30, 2010

Venting.....

I have to start off by saying that I appreciate all my girl friends that put up with me last night while we were stuffing our faces with Grimaldi's pizza and Godiva Cheesecake (YUM!). I was a little frustrated and could not, and I mean could not, get over it. The thing I need to vent about is this: I HATE it when someone says they're going to do something, and then they never do. Instead, they screw you, probably thinking you're never going to even find out. WRONG! Anywho, if you can't tell, the venting has needed to continue on into today. Hopefully I'll be able to be cooled down by tomorrow. If not, I might have to give a shout-out to one of our friend's blogs, Stupid People Hater, and start blog-venting about all the stupid people who screw you over and don't even care. Maybe that's what I should call it!?
BTW, thanks girls for letting me crazy-vent and for making it such a special night for Rachel. Thanks Rachel, we love you and miss you already :)

1 comment:

  1. that was really fun and don't worry your venting was pretty funny to me. Sorry that your frustrations were my entertainment......what I am trying to say is that it didn't bother me and I had a great time!

    ReplyDelete