Friday, April 30, 2010

My 10 Year Old Boy

I seriously cannot believe that my Logan is 10 years old!! First of all, I cannot believe it's gone by that fast, and secondly, I don't feel THAT old. I am so greatful for Logan and the sweet spirit he has been to our family for the last 10 years.
10 Things We LOVE About Logan:
-He loves to be in charge. Give him any task, and he will make sure that it gets done. He especially likes telling people what to do.
-When he wants something, he sets his mind to it. Don't let anyone tell him no, because once he thinks of it, he's going to find a way to do it.
-He is an AWESOME helper around the house. When I can't count on anyone else to get it done, I can always count on Logan to do it for me.
-If I forget something or can't remember this or that, leave it to Logan to remember it!
-He is always on the straight and narrow. He has never wavered in what he believes and we love that about him.
-He will speak up for what is right. Even when people he doesn't know are doing things they shouldn't, he has no qualms about letting them know it.
-He has the softest and kindest heart. When someone is down he always tries to cheer them up. He is always the first one to offer a tissue when I'm crying (which is hardly ever by the way).
-He tries at things that he knows he isn't good at. He complains about it, but he always tries, albeit reluctantly.
-He is obsessed with airplanes. For the longest time it was trains, and he wanted to be an engineer. But since he's older now, it has become airplanes and wanting to be a pilot. He has not wavered about this for quite a while now (here comes in the #2 reason why we love this guy).
-And last, but not least, we love that smile! It can always brighten up someone's day with the nice straight teeth and hugely opened mouth. (Evidenced by every picture he's in, as well as our Christmas card 2 years ago)
We love you Logan and are so thankful to have you in our family. Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment