Friday, April 30, 2010

Clark County Fair

We have now lived in Vegas for 12 years. One of the things that all "natives" talk about is the Clark County Fair in Logandale. We have also talked about it, but we've never gone. This year we decided that we were finally going to do it, and thanks to our good friends (the Terry's) we were able to go and have a blast. It was great because the boys had friends to run around with and go on the rides with. I didn't have a clue as to what to expect, but I was super excited because I grew up in an agricultural town and every summer we would go to the County Fair that was, luckily, in our town. It was huge!! Actually, it still is. I've always wanted to take my boys to the one in my home town, but we've never been able to make it work with our schedules. I have to say the CCF wasn't as big or nice, but it was still something fun for my kids to do. I was really excited to see that the carnival they had there was pretty good. We were surprised that there were so many kiddie rides for Cole to go on, so it was worth all the money we spent.Leslie is the best!! She took Cole on the rides for me so I could stay in the shade with Ty. Cole didn't want me taking him on the rides, so it worked out perfectly.
Logan hung out with Camden and Carson. They had so much fun together!! I was surprised they went on some pretty scary rides.

Thanks Terry's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment