Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Exercise and Fun

After having moved here to ABQ we found out that a gym membership for both Alain and I, including day care for the kiddies, would be $180 A MONTH!!!!  Back home we were paying $35 for both of us and the day care.  Needless to say, we're not joining a gym anytime soon.  I've gained 10 lbs since moving here, so I decided that I needed to get some exercise (stress will do that to ya).  Anyone who knows me knows that that simple task is not an easy one for me.  With my hip needing replaced and my knee on the fritz, it's hard for me to find things to do that won't put me in massive pain all day, every day (I'm not 80, I've only turned 30 2 times; I'm just a lemon).  I decided I wanted to get a bike trailer so that I could get outside (we only have 1 car, so I'm stuck at home everyday) as well as the kids could see the sun from outside our house.  FYI:  the park is out of the question since I have a dare-devil for a 19 month old.
Needless to say, I love it and the kids love it.
 See how I can lock them in there?!

No comments:

Post a Comment