Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Crafting....Projects #2 and #3

Here are the second and third things I attempted to do for our fall decorations.  I still have to get some glitter spray for the feather boa wreath, but I think it looks okay as is.  I'll think on that one.  Thank you to the girls who helped with the "BOO" wreath last night.  I still think mine looks funky, but oh well.  This is more crafts I've ever done in one year, so I should be proud of myself, right?!  I still have one more fall craft that I want to do.  I just have to see if I can flirt the Home Depot guy into cutting a huge 2x4 board for me into a million pieces (not a million, just every 3-5").
 It looks better in person.
This one doesn't look better in person ;)

Now I have to start stalking looking at blogs for some Christmas decorations!

3 comments:

  1. Love the BOO wreath... May have to steal that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great. I wish I could have made it with you guys. Sigh. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look fantastic! I might just make one myself. :)

    ReplyDelete