Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall Crafting... Project #1

I've been feeling kind of crafty since I've got nothing to do here in ABQ, so I decided to stalk look at blogs to find some cute things to attempt to make while I'm dying of boredom.  This first project was totally easy to do!  It's made by mod podging napkins onto pumpkins that I found at a craft store.  My pumpkins are ceramic, but you could use any kind you wanted to.  I've got a number of things I'm still going to do, and hopefully I won't end up spending too much money on a million things that I don't have room to store ;) 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Super cute!! I love anything black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is cool. I am amazed at the crafts people come up with. I am so uncrafty. But maybe I could do this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!! I blog stalk others as well and have a whole file and list of things I want to make but have yet to find the energy... maybe next year!! Great job though... keep posting what you come up with! I love to see!

    ReplyDelete