Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tierra Antigua Fall Festival

**This is going to be picture overload, but I don't care ;)**

Last Friday Logan's school had a Fall Festival to raise moneys for their school. We went as a family and had a lot of fun. There were these little things you sat on and used your arms to steer and make go. Cole did it, and I'm so bummed I didn't get a picture because it was hilarious! He was supposed to be weaving in and out of his cones, but he had gone all the way to the other side of the black top. The teacher in charge of this activity did not think it was as hilarious as I did. I was sending her evil-eye messages and telling her, telepathically of course, to lighten up. Overall it was a fun night for the kids, and that's all that matters. But no more paying out the wazoo for these school activities. Oh wait, I have a jog-a-thon to pay for next week!!

Abby and Cole
(one of my best friend's girls)

Daryn and Logan
(again, one of my best friend's girls)

Classic fishing game.

He loved this one. I think he played it like 3 times.

Isn't Cole's face hilarious?! I often wonder what in the world he's thinking....

This game was REALLY hard! You had to lift up a rubber ducky to see if there was a dot on the bottom of it. Good thing Cole's super smart!!

Cammi and Logan
(the last of my best friend's girls)

1 comment: