Saturday, October 2, 2010

I Want to be a Missionary Now

When I take a shower Cole and Ty always play in our closet, preferably in the dirty clothes pile. Gross, I know. It doesn't matter how many times I tell them that it's gross, or to put them back, they still end up burying themselves in the clothes. The other day Cole walked out with Alain's shirt on. I thought it was adorable and it reminded me of the church picture in our building of the little boy in a way-too-big suit with a missionary tag on. So I asked Cole if he wanted to be a missionary, and his reply was, "Yeah, then I can wear one of those jackets all the time." I thought it was funny, and also very poignant because Cole has noticed that the elders wear their suits. Anyway, it was quite a hilarious day for us.
Do you like the church shoes, too? He kept tripping every two steps!
Of course Ty had to get in on the action. The crusty, dirty, shirt he picked was not "missionary attire" though.

When Alain came home and saw the shirt where Ty shed it, he asked if that wasn't a dirty shirt. I said it was and he was disgusted with me. You moms know that playing with dirty laundry is a battle not worth fighting, right?!

**Please ignore all the crap strewn about the house in the background of the pics. I hadn't gone through WWIII yet that day to get all the toys picked up.**

No comments:

Post a Comment