Monday, January 17, 2011

1st Basketball Game

Cole's first basketball game was on Saturday.  He did a great job, and we are so proud of him!  We were really nervous because at practice he just stands around the court with his arms open wide saying, "I'm open, I'm open!"  He doesn't quite get how to play the game yet.  Nevertheless, we were excited to see him play his first game.  He can only get better, right?!

 Most of the time he was picking his fingernails.
 SO excited to get the ball!  Still doesn't know what to do with it ;)
 This is the, "Dad, leave me alone" look.
 I'm open! I'm open!
 Eye on the ball, but ever so cautious.
I'm still open!

Good job Cole!  We love you :)

1 comment:

  1. Good job Cole! You'll have to let us know when his games are so we can come watch him!

    ReplyDelete