Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Confessional

* I've read Glamazon's confessions for a while now and just never had the gumption to do one myself
*Yes, I'm one of those blog-stalkers who doesn't comment
*Yes, you can hate me now
*I'm going to try to do a lot better with commenting
*It's just so much easier to read everyone's blogs in my reader where you don't have a place to comment unless you click on the title, which takes you to the blog, then you have to find the comment area, blah, blah, blah, blah
*Does anyone else find that totally frustrating, or is there a way to do it and I'm just completely computer illiterate?
*There's probably a way to do it and I'm just a blog-loser
*Anyway... I'm totally lazy
*I've been up for hours and have done nothing
*Except for "working" on my computer
*At least that's the excuse I give my kiddos
*I really need to take a shower, but I don't want to
*I think showering is totally overrated
*Because then I have to do my hair (which I have a ton of)
*And do my make-up (because I am fugly without it)
*Or maybe I'm just really, really lazy
*Yep, today I am
*If I have to play one more game of "army men" I'm going to shoot myself
*Not really, you don't have to call a suicide watch on me
*It just takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r to set up the 300 little guys so meticulously so they don't fall over just to have your 4 year old and 2 year old knock them over in milliseconds
*Can I say this again?
*Yes, I'm totally lazy...
*Today
*Ok, sometimes twice a week
*Ok, sometimes a lot more than that
*Final confession: 
*This was a ton of fun! :)

5 comments:

  1. I completely agree with everything. And you are hilarious! I fought the urge to FB you on my phone for your "comment." That's just easier for me. I have not found another way to comment on blog posts from Google reader and I ONLY read in reader. I don't have time to open every blog! But this could have been my confessional too because I am the same! And super cute background (forgot technical name) I would have never seen it if I hadn't clicked and clicked and clicked then commented. Haha. Lins & I need some Debra time! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make me laugh. keep reading blogs from your reader there is no secret to doing it fast. WAY too easy to spend hours visiting people and leaving comments. but it IS enjoyable and it IS fun to get comments sooooo its kinda part of the deal, ya know reciprocation and junk like that.

    thanks for linking up, you should come by and grab our super cute new button for your post next time...cuz you know this felt so good you are gonna want to confess next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great confession. I'm having a lazy day too, but I don't think you should call yourself fugly. That's not very nice =) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me laugh. Oh, and I love all the new pics you posted. BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete