Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Confessional

I love linking up with Glamazon Mom and Mamarazzi on Fridays because it's like free therapy.  Oh, and they are seriously hilarious!  You should do it to.  Come one, everyone else is ;)

-I love having girl time
-Last night was no exception
-Every girl that was there I love to hate
-There are skinny girls (you know who you are ;))
-There are talented girls
-There are totally better than me in every way girls
-I love to hate them all :)
-No, seriously, I do love them
-I just am so insecure about myself
-There, I said it
-I never feel that I can measure up to anyone
-I'll never have the "guns" (arms people!)
-I'll never not have the muffin top
-I'll never be skinny-minny
-I'll never have flawless skin
-I'll never be super-duper smart
-I'll never be a "molly"
-I'll never be able to have an adorably decorated house 
{-I'm so not creative in any way
-I just stalk copy other people's creativeness
-Why not?!
-I give them the credit :)}
-I need to learn to be okay with who I am
-I need to be able to know that I am accepted for me
-I guess I should work on that
-Sometime
-In the future
-Right now I'm secure with being insecure
-How sad is that?!
-Every time I try to think about accepting who I am I have an anxiety attack
-Once again, I'll work on that
-How seriously serious was this confessional?!?!
-This was not the way I was going to go with today's confessional
-I guess it just needed to come out :(


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment