Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Eve

Our Christmas Eve this year was very low-key.  We I ended up baking all day, so by night time I was done.  Luckily we had my besties, Pei Wei, cook us up some yummy dinner.  Afterwards we opened up our traditional Christmas Eve present (pajamas) and sent the kiddos to bed.  Alain and I had wrapped most of the presents a couple of weeks early, so we just had some final things to do.  We wanted to go look at the Christmas lights around our neighborhood because we have a doosy of a house by us (the picture is at the end of this post), but Ty didn't have a nap, so you all know what that means:  early bed time!  Overall it was a very busy day, but a nice, relaxing, night.
 Boy, Ty sure got the hang of opening presents really fast!
(He got Mickey Mouse pj's-his favorite)
 For some reason I don't have a picture of Cole opening his pj's.  Probably because he ripped through the wrapping like a Tasmanian devil.
(He got Star Wars pj's- his favorite.)
Oh, there's Cole opening his present!  
I just love that Logan is happy with everything he gets :)
(He got some from Old Navy.  I couldn't find his favorite-Star Trek- at a reasonable price.)


Here it is in all it's glory:
I think it's better than the National Lampoon's House!!!  Isn't it awesome?!

1 comment:

  1. Those Christmas lights rock! Hilarious!!!! I love all of your holiday posts. I just got done reading them all :)

    ReplyDelete