Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year's Eve

Growing up we had the tradition of having appetizers for dinner on New Year's Eve.  Being the fabulous mom that I am (can you sense the sarcasm?), I have carried on this tradition in my family, so that I can enjoy all the yummy food they can enjoy it like I did and pass it on to their families.  I didn't plan too well for NYE, but I wanted to have some kind of theme, so I gathered all of the white bowls/plates I could fine (which wasn't much) and served the food up in that.  Honestly, it was quite sad, but the kids didn't care or notice.  Next year I will definitely plan ahead!
Told you! Sad!!  It was a seriously sad spread, but the more food we had the more I would've been the one to end up eating it all.  We still have a TON of dip left over.  Anyone want some?

Here's to a better year!
(Honestly, it better be better than last year.  How could it get any worse?  Actually, it could get worse, so I shouldn't even say that.  Knock on wood!)

No comments:

Post a Comment