Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Confessional

Once again I'm linking up with Glamazon and Mamarazzi for my Friday Confessional.

Here it goes:

*I have a deep need for dark chocolate
*I thought I had kicked that habit, but yesterday it came back
*I mean back in a big way
*I ate *gasp* 1/2 a bag of those mint M&M's
*Do you know the ones I'm talking about?
*The uberly-delicious ones?
*The only M&M's I will now eat?
(*If you don't, you're missing out!!)
*I am absolutely obsessed with food right now
*You can't tell, right?
*I had lost a few pounds
*But then I ate a few carbs
*And, tada, those few pounds came back
*I think I'm going to go get me some spankin' new Spanx this weekend
*That'll solve the problem, right?!
*Last confession (my husband would kill me if he knew I admitted this):  I have no clue how to "link" up with Glamazon and Mamarazzi with their cute little button.  Sorry guys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment